Aalto University students and staff can order books and article copies (pdf-files) free of charge from the National Repository Library in Kuopio. The National Repository Library is the shared storage and interlibrary loan facility for all Finnish libraries. To use this service, you need a valid Aalto University Learning Centre library card.
Article copy requests
Aalto University students and staff can order article copies (pdf-files) as self-service and free of charge from the National Repository Library in Kuopio.
- Search for a publication in Aalto-Finna.
- Click National Repository Library tab.
- Click the title to see the holdings data. Make sure that the year and volume of the publication that you're looking for are included.
- Click Login for hold and recall information.
- Choose Article request on the right-hand menu (under the title "Material provided by").
- Type in the Comment field the following information about the article: year, volume, number, page numbers, the author and the beginning of the title.
- Click Send.
- The National Repository Library will send the article into your @aalto.fi e-mail in PDF format.
Aalto University students and staff can order books free of charge from the National Repository Library in Kuopio.
- Make request via interlibrary loan order form.
- You will receive a notification by email when the requested book has arrived. Books ordered from the National Depository Library and interlibrary loans can only be picked up from the customer service point during service hours.