What is Aalto-Finna?
Aalto-Finna search service of Aalto University connects the printed and electronic collections of Aalto University Learning Centre and Archive.
You can also renew your loans, make requests and order books from other campuses and the National Repository Library. Other services are, for example, the possibility to save favourites and searches.
If you have a user account for the network of the Aalto University, electronic books and journals acquired for the university will be directly available to you.
If you do not have a university user account, you can access electronic books and resources in the Learning Centre service points.
What can I find in Aalto-Finna?
- Printed and electronic collections of Aalto University Learning Centre: printed books, e-books, journals, databases
- Aaltodoc publication archive: theses, publication series
- Materials from Aalto University Archive: visual resources related to the activities and results of learning and research (Archive materials)
- The National Repository Library’s journals and books
- International e-materials from various publishers, mostly articles (Primo Central Index)
- Reference database of Finnish articles (Arto)
Conditions of use for electronic resources
Aalto-Finna is part of the national Finna service
Aalto-Finna is one of the local views of the national Finna service maintained by the National Library. Finna provides access to the freely available collections of libraries, museums, and archives across Finland.